When you conduct an online search for a dentist in your practice’s area, the top 4 listings on your search results page are likely paid ads from dental practices paying to appear at the top. Get an advantage over your competition in the dental space with pay-per-click dental advertising. Attain that coveted position at the top of search, and you’ll be seen first by future patients.
Get a FREE PPC Account audit! Call 1-888-575-2233 or fill out this form:
Why Pay for PPC Management?
Practice Cafe is the expert in internet marketing for dentists. We follow a unique recipe for your practice’s success in paid advertising with just the right amounts of keyword research and ongoing bid adjustments, plus a heaping cup of compelling ad copy. The world of paid search moves quickly and is delicate, much like baking a soufflé. Getting it spot on requires both skill and time, and that’s where we come in! Competent, professional PPC service like ours includes constant performance monitoring to help you get a high return on your ad spend with high quality leads. We build each PPC account from scratch, so each client’s practice gets its own customized recipe, made to suit the office’s geographic area, services, and budget. We apply our proven best practices to your account in the ways that will work for you.
Trust a Google Trusted Partner
Practice Cafe is a Google Trusted Partner. That means we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to implementing current best practices for your PPC account. We’re regularly tested by Google to ensure that we’re meeting and, better yet, exceeding their standards for paid advertising. Google doesn’t mess around. Your dental PPC advertising and other dental marketing campaigns with Practice Cafe will come out hot, nutritious, and delicious!
Dental PPC Program Features & Pricing
Initial Dental PPC Setup
- Existing account audit
- Extensive keyword research
- Geographic targeting research
- Budget analysis and recommendations
- Detailed account structure for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Compelling ad copy creation and ad extensions unique to your services and offers
- Dynamic phone call tracking setup
- On-site PPC lander designed to convert leads, as allowed by your current website and hosting
Ongoing Monthly Dental PPC Services
- Advanced reporting and analysis
- Daily keyword level bid adjustments
- Ad copy testing
- Remarketing to target audiences
- Identification of opportunities for additional keywords and campaigns
- Analysis of 20% of tracked phone calls from paid sources
- On-site content audits and adjustments as needed
- Additional landing pages as needed
- Management starting at $295/month plus ad spend
Digital Dental Marketing Add-On Side Dishes
DENTAL SEO PROGRAM
In today’s digital world, having a strong presence on the results pages of search engines like Google and Bing is an essential part of making your business known and reaching potential patients. Search engine optimization (SEO) is a process focused on improving your dental website’s organic rankings to increase visits to your site and get you more new patient leads. With search engines constantly making updates, keywords always in flux, and your competition trying to rank better than you, it can help immensely to have an expert team working hard on your behalf. Practice Cafe’s dental SEO program includes on- and off-site services, including content creation, link building, technical improvements, directory assistance, and dynamic call tracking. You’ll also receive advanced reporting and analysis as well as customer support. We don’t believe in black-hat tactics that offer short-term gains only to hurt your website’s position in the long run. At Practice Cafe, we’re all about white-hat SEO, which uses honest techniques and strategies to get you desired search results positioning. Our team stays up-to-date on industry best practices, focuses on what you and your patients need, and is always driven by results.Start SEO
Starting at $195/month + Ad Spend (After $395 setup fee)
Facebook advertising is an engaging way to reach a new audience. Getting more traffic to and activity on your Facebook page can lead to more people (potential patients!) finding out about your practice who, in turn, may recommend you to other people in their own social network. Facebook business pages have user-friendly, conversion-focused elements, such as call-to-action buttons, the ability to leave reviews, and even appointment scheduling through a third-party app or widget. When you’re ready to take your online presence to the next level, consider advertising on this popular social media outlet to increase your new patient leads.
With Practice Cafe’s Facebook advertising service, we will create custom, eye-catching ads that align with your practice’s branding and online identity. We also target these ads to the appropriate audiences and refine the campaigns based on the performance results, which you’ll see in a monthly report. When launching this service for you, we will set up your Facebook advertising interface and link it with Google Analytics.
Please note: Facebook advertising is different from social media posting. The latter is adding content to your business’ page that isn’t necessarily sponsored (although it can be boosted). Learn more about our Social Media Posting service below, which includes weekly social posts.START FACEBOOK ADS
Online Practice Reputation Management
$295/month/location (After $195 setup fee)
More and more, patients are using online reviews to help them choose their healthcare providers, including their dentist. On top of running a business and managing your other marketing efforts, it’s difficult to keep up with all the different reviews sites and effectively manage your online reputation. Research has shown just how important it is to respond to negative reviews, but it can be tricky figuring out the most professional way to do so. Practice Cafe is here to help! Our online reputation management service is a combination of soliciting reviews and responding to negative reviews promptly and appropriately, all in partnership with Podium, the leading review management software platform.
- Keep up with all your reviews. Podium’s easy-to-use dashboard brings all your dental practice’s reviews from across the Internet into a centralized location, where your team can view, categorize, filter, and respond to reviews directly from the software. Data and analytics on the dashboard also offer useful insights about the effectiveness of review campaigns.
- Grow your reviews with ease. Getting patient reviews can be a real challenge. Asking for reviews is easier than ever with Podium, and it’s easier for patients, too, who can give them from their smartphones. Podium’s efficient mobile system has been shown to achieve up to 15 times more reviews than traditional platforms!
- Manage practice reviews from your phone. Patients aren’t the only people who will appreciate Podium’s mobile setup. Its Android and iOS app is free for your practice’s team to view and manage existing patient reviews, to send invitations for people to give new reviews, and to analyze reviews data, all from a phone.
- Enjoy integration with your practice software. Yet another benefit of Podium is integration with your practice’s software, which allows for further automation in building up your online reputation. Practice Cafe seeks out the best available tools to help us offer you the best customer experience that we can.
Social Media Posting
$145/month (This is an add-on service only.)
Utilize our social media posting service to help boost your online presence and reputation. Every week, Practice Cafe will post on up to two social media outlets of your choice (from Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, Instagram, and Pinterest). Social media is a great avenue for engaging with your patients and community, and promoting services and specials you are running. Our fun, informative, “shareworthy” posts on your behalf keep you on your patients’ minds, and they give patients the power to easily spread the word about your practice.Enhance Your Blog
Enhanced Dental Blogging (Weekly Posts)
$150/month (This is an add-on service only.)
Our dental SEO program comes with original blog posts once a month, but some markets require your site to have more frequent content additions to have and maintain a competitive edge. That’s where our enhanced blogging option comes in! You’ll get weekly posts (4 per month) with unique, compelling content tailored around your patients and your community. Not only will these posts keep your website fresh and active, but they’re also written to please the palates of search engines.Enhance Your Blog